e-Channel: Get the free education you need
Ontario’s online Literacy and Skills program
Do you want to find a job, get a promotion, become an apprentice, get ready for college or university, finish high school or live more independently? e-Channel can help.
You can take free online courses (live and anytime) from e-Channel’s five education providers:
- ACE Distance/Online: For upgrading your education and opening doors to college, apprenticeship and employment
- Deaf Learn Now: For Deaf or hard-of-hearing learners
- Good Learning Anywhere: For adult learners looking to upgrade their skills for home, work and/or school with an emphasis on Northern, rural, remote and Indigenous communities
- F@D (Le Programme de formation à distance): For Francophone Ontarians aged 19 and over who want to improve their skills
- The LearningHUB: For upgrading your skills for apprenticeships and other jobs and exploring personal finance, technology, career options, etc.
What is Contact North | Contact Nord’s role?
We help recruit and refer students like you to e-Channel. We also help you with:
- Learning supports and resources
- Access to online learning platforms to take your courses
- An IT helpdesk
- Free access to laptops and Internet to study at home